Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pic's

I know i'm going to get ton's of crap (Dustin) for this, but I know a lot of you want to see the pic's. Cassie and I spent a few hours (more like the whole day) taking pictures last Saturday and they are posted on our Photographer's web-site.  Lacy is a long-time friend of the family and she does amazing work.  She really deserves some credit for putting up with Cassie and I for the day in order to get some pretty cool pictures we will hang on our walls till we die . . . I mean these things are going to be around for a while, let's make em good right.
www.morethananimage.com is where you can find the pic's.  Once you get there, click the picture on the far left and that will take you in to her photography site.  At the top click "View your Event" and the code is 14001 to see our pictures.  Let me know if you have problems getting them.

That's all for now.

No comments: