Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Moving Right Along


The house is moving right along.  Since I last posted there have been a few changes.  The cabinet guys came to trim out the rest of the cabinets, and it looks really good.  The tile guys have been working on the Master shower for what seems like a week, but they are getting close.  Yesterday I went out to the house and Matt (the builder) happened to be closing up the place and we walked through the house to check out the progress and I let him know I wasn't very impressed with the tile job in the master so far.  The area where the tile meets the surrounding surfaces, wall . . . etc.  were not looking very good and he agreed with me.  We came up with a solution, but they are going to have to tear out quite a bit of tile to make it look right unfortunately.  The sprinkler system will go in at the beginning of next week and the landscaping will follow.

Other fronts . . . Cassie and I are still ironing out the details for the wedding.  I ran into a hick-up with the programs and we are not going to be able to go with out original idea because it would have to be run on the large printing press and that would be out of budget ( man i have some great ideas . . . ).  Cassie is in wedding bliss . . . or it could be a nightmare, but she has been in San Angelo since Monday making decision after decision.  She has met with the caterer, wedding planner, florist and the list goes on I'm sure.  Can't believe it's only 1 month away.

No comments: