Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Party's Over

Well we made it through our last pre-wedding celebration.  Today we met at the Bergvall's house for a party with everyone from the Church.  It was a great time, all the ladies went to a ton of trouble and made it great or Cassie and I, we had a great time.  Cassie was a little nervous about meeting all of these new people, but she acted like a pro meeting everyone and remembering more names than I can even remember.  I do have to admit I had to ask Mom to remind me a of a few names, but it was great seeing them all.  

The house is moving a long nicely, this was Cassie's mom's first time in town since we have been building so we took her by the house before heading down to Texas City.  She was really pleased with the progress, and enjoyed getting to see the new place.  

I am tired as usual and can't wait to start a new week of work (can you hear the sarcasm??)  but it looks like I will get a lot done with Cassie out of town, and I will definitely be looking forward to a three day weekend.

No comments: