Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Where to Begin?

Well first things first.  This weekend we had a really good time in San Angelo.  Cassie, Mom and I drove up Friday morning to make it in time for the cake testing.  The cakes are good, mine is going to be especially great, I won't tell you what it is though because I don't want to ruin the surprise.  Saturday we all slept in and met for lunch around 11:30 at Mr. T's, a small restaurant that Cassie and her Mom love to eat at.  I had  a really good burger, not sure what the rest of them ate, I was to concerned with myself.  (Yes I can admit it every once and awhile)  After lunch the girls all went back to get dressed, even squeezed in a small shopping trip before it was time to be there at 1:30.  After the girls left to go Shower, I went back to the hotel for a nap.  Eventually Candy called and said it was time for me to make my appearance, and yes, I did  get another round of applause . . . what's up with these people?  I'm not that cool am I?  The shower went well, Cassie is getting a lot of her Polish Pottery, which she is thrilled about.

After the shower, we all went our separate ways for dinner.  Cassie, Mom, Melinda and I went to Henry's, a pretty good Mexican restaurant with white sauce.

When we got back to town, I went by the house to check on the progress.  I have uploaded two batches of pictures so go check them all out. PICTURES HERE

That's all for now, I am tired and I have been working on this post for about 2 hours, but I keep getting distracted or interrupted so I am just going to call it quits, I will update with more details later on.  I will never be as detailed as Christopher's Blog entries, but I will try to give more.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow our house has a roof! I love you like green on peas.

Josh said...

I hate peas . . .

c|young said...

no, youre really not that cool, but i guess in some crowds they dont know that... i like pea salad. with the bits of egg & cheese and such, thats good stuff. but not if its too sweet, then its just weird.