Thursday, April 30, 2009

Insulation

Just a quick update and some new pictures.  Cassie and I made a run out to the house to check out the progress and we were happily surprised.  I went out yesterday to do a pre-sheetrock walk-through and found several things that needed to be addressed and many of them had.  They also delivered the stone which looks even better that I thought.  I don't know if Cassie is still on board with the color on not, but I like it.  I think she like the color thats at the house next door better, but I think it works out, she can look at their house anytime she wants to so were both happy.  After looking at the house we ran over to Fiesta for a last minute need at this weekends Fiesta.  Go check out the pictures, I know you are all waiting on the edge of your seat to see how cool it is.

No comments: